My family and I enjoy playing board games so the Princess and Prince requested some new games for Christmas.
If you enjoyed playing the old Bop It then you will definitely enjoy the new one. Age range states 8 and up but Prince who is 5 can play perfectly well. Bop it, pass it or hit with your hip this one is sure to be the family pleaser. New Connect that was also an oldie but will always be a goodie. It's new and way more improved with double the chances to play. Another plus if you have more than two in a family you can play along together.
Our top family board games or games are:
Sorry
Taboo Jr.
Uno
Scategories
Scrabble
Connect 4
New Connect
Bop It
Steal the Old Man Bundle
Tonight’s game will be Sorry and Bop It. Go out buy some games and have a fun night with the family. I am!!!!!
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













1 comment:
I remember playing Sorry with my sisters as a kid... every one loved to say "Sorry, Lorie" to me. It got pretty annoying after a while.
The Hubs got me the new Diamond Deluxe Scrabble game for Christmas, and we are gonna play today, can't wait, it is a really nice edition.
Have fun with your kids.
Post a Comment