My minivan is back in motion and I feel like doing the Locomotion. I felt trapped and that is not a feeling I am use to. My personality is get up and go and here I was with a ton of bricks. What seem to give me light was having my kids home and just spending time with them relaxing.
My new Crock pot also saved my soul :O) I love cooking & this newbie crock potter is going head on don't worry I won't get a ticket for speeding on this one. Stay tune for some pics with my new found friend.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













1 comment:
Horray for the wheels!! I know what that is like... Nice that you got to spend some time with the kiddies.
I LOVE my crock pot, there are SO many recipes to make with it. Go online and you will find all kids of variations.
Can't wait for the photos.
Happy new year.
Post a Comment