http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/
I really enjoyed looking at this picture. I had many pics to choose from but as you know if you have more then one child and more then one animal it's hard to get them all at once to face you and capture the one shot you want to send out as your Christmas card. Well I didn't use this one for my card but I still love it because it was the first take. Notice Princess was not even thinking of taking the pic and one of my dogs really was camera shy. Enjoy and happy Wed.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













1 comment:
Great picture... I know how hard it can be to get everyone to look one way, and all smile at once.
You have a lovely family!!
Post a Comment