Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank you

I am still left without a car what a shame what a shame. Frustration is the only thing that I'm feeling right now how the heck am I suppose to get around.

Thank you to my friends they have been helping me out during this chaos. I do have wonderful friends I am blessed to be surrounded by great friends and strong women. What a sisterhood :O) 
Sandra who is one of my closest friends took me today down to the DMV while on our way there I thought to myself how lucky I am to have her in my life. You can meet Sandra "Sandy" lol over at her blog  http://busymommabee.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great friends would be a wonderful thing. I sure could use a few to blow off some steam too. Thank goodness that at least I have 2 aunts that are like Moms to me. I hope that they give you your car back soon.