These feet belong to My Charm. As she was sitting in front of me I thought of the little feet I use to kiss when she was just a little girl. Then moments later I told myself boy those are some big feet now. I couldn't help but to laugh aloud and told her my thought. I have to say I still love those feet!!!!
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago














5 comments:
OMG, that is SUCH a cute post! lol, it's funny how big those little feet grow to be, lol....my oldest is a size 9.5 and bigger than MY feet, ha ha. Very very cute idea for a post!
Hahaha....love it. Especially since I personally know Spider Monkey and yes those are some big feet.
Thanks
So cute. Don't they grow up quickly?!?!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on the napkins! I thought they were so funny! Blessings.
This post makes me smile! As I kiss my kids's itty bitty toes, who are two and four years old, I imagine them being much older and I think to myself.... Enjoy every second cause no way will I be kissing their man feet.
Post a Comment