
I'm so excited the kids are talking about what they want to be for Halloween. I really take delight in watching the kids choose a costume and watching them get the house ready with decor. The whole bit makes me smile although I don't allow my kids to eat all the candy that is collected they still enjoy the door to door knocking.
My nine year old Princess is going back and fourth and I can see it now that she is out of the little princess dress-up theme. That's OK with me but I wonder just what changes their little minds from Fairy Tales and Dragon Tales to wanting the bigger kid costumes. My little Prince well he's stuck on being a superhero. That's right mover over Diego YYY oh Y!!!!
So since he wants to be a superhero and I want to still see a little boy we are meeting on mutual grounds lol. Yes, I am working deals with a 5 year old.
I mentioned to him that he could have 2 costumes he can go ahead and be that superhero that saves the world on Halloween n then be a box of POP CORN for the town parade. He was floored and it made me laugh. So how's that for team work? Now if I can just get my Princess to be a box of candy we can have a tasty treat for the theater. Hmmmm do you think bribery will work lol ????













No comments:
Post a Comment