Spider Monkey had to attend the open house at University Of Buffalo so we packed the car & cooler then headed out. What an adventure it was leaving Friday at 12am and arriving at 7:15am.
It was a six hour drive going and Hunky made it straight through with only 3 potty breaks. I have to say the trip was a killer because of the long ride but we did have a great time together. It gave us time to talk with our baby who will be leaving us in about 10 months. Please hand the hankie over right about now lol.
Hunky, Spider Monkey and I were not at all impressed with the school. It seemed to us they lack security and the school itself did not represent itself well at all. We happen to be one of the early birds who were lost on campus because there were no flyers or information personnel to let us know where we should meet.
This school was give two stars out of five from us. One positive came out of this....my baby girl won't be living six hours away Wooooowhooooo.
Here are some pics from our little road trip.
First shot taken no make-up fresh out the shop 1am
Daddy I'm soooo happy I'm going to UB
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













No comments:
Post a Comment