Thursday, September 17, 2009

Odd Girl Out


http:www.barnesnoble.com

My BF told me about this book and I have to say it was a very good book.
This author spoke with over 200 girls, recorded heartbreaking acts of hostile aggression between girls. This book hits the point on how silent treatment, note-passing, staring, gossiping, ganging up, and how girls want to be the fashion police, and then want to be nice in private and be so sos so mean in public. She decodes the stock of words and these sneaky assaults. It was a great read and I am suggesting it for anyone who has a daughter, niece, family member or friend that has a daughter. You will even go back and examine your school age years wheather you were the picker or the picked on one. I have spoken about this book to my some of my friends and posted it on my status on Facebook.

No comments: