Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ohhh Man

Oh man!!!! Is right I had the day from hell yesterday. My morning was off to a great start and then I should have known. My cell singles that I have a text who is it you ask. It was Spider Monkey letting me know that she forgot to have me sign her application for Honors Society. Alright so I go because my baby did work hard to get this. Follow me here please :P I get to the school and there walks through Spider Monkey with a huge smile and gives me a greatful hug that made me not want to choke her for having me drive over the mountain.

Now I'm off in my car at the light and think hey I deserve a treat. Hmmmmm girl  a $350.00 treat,  I shopped and shopped and I stuffed it all happily into my minivan. At this point I'm getting ready to meet my friend that I haven't had a chance to sit n chat with in while. Mind you I'm still feeling good. I ordered my food and I'm enjoying the convo my girlfriend and I are having. It's time to go and we say our goodbyes, give the hugs and smooches then I'm off.

Here I am full of happiness because I had my shop fix and my excitement is building up to spread my bags and view my new additons. Huge smile on my face and then the bomb hit me when I saw instead two huge dogs who esaped from their crates. My precious Mastiffs broke out and destroyed the house. No not just garbage they had the nerve to twinkle on my walls. Can you believe it??? My WALLS you know the things that hold up my pictures. Can you beleive it????? They left gifts behind in each room and not the ones that I can wear LOL.

My table was turned over garbage was tossed through out the house. What to do??? Call Hunky and chew him out poor guy it wasn't even his fault. I cried, screamed and cussed and had no words for the rest of the day because I then locked my car keys in the house.

I was even more upset that I was not able to post for Yellow Mellow Monday.

It didn't

1 comment:

Maria's Space said...

Geez...at least you had a good start. That sucks! Poor you. Freaking dogs. Pissing on the wall is not cool. Leaving gifts that are unwearable, not friggin cool! Oh Max, God rest your precious soul.