Oh My Beautiful Girl
-
I wish you saw yourself the way I see you.You are smart, beautiful, funny,
witty, amazing, incredible, and so much more without even trying. Even the
butt...
Someone turns ten
-
Today is the tenth birthday of my little guy. For a while we convinced him
he had outgrown presents, then we convinced him he had only one. I thought
it w...
DVD Release - TERRI - October 11th
-
*John C. Reilly and Jacob Wysocki Allow Their Inner Selves To Shine in the
Touching Indie Hit Emerging onto Blu-ray and DVD October 11th*
From the produ...
5 comments:
I love the simplicity of this and yet it tells a story!
Thanks for your visit.
Primary colors with the essence of red in a beach scene, missing the says of summer already.
Happy Ruby Tuesday!
Sorry, your dogs did such a number on your house. Have you watched the British lady with the black boots retrain dogs?
Abandoned buckets,
someone needs to rescue you
before surf rolls in.
My Ruby Tuesday
Cute! Love the blue and red together. Strong statement
Post a Comment