Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Win

Oh my goodness I can't contain myself!!! As I am typing I'm laughing and enjoying the fact that I won my first Give Away at  http://reesspace.blogspot.com/. Lucky number 16 hey I might even play the numbers today lol. Another lucky winner and I get to pick any photo that we like and the company will convert it into a sticker poster.  Isn't that awesome?

I am going to go with a picture of my family so that my husband can stick it on his desk at work. His frames always seem to fall and break because of the piles of paper work and gadgets on his desk.

Wish it could be a normal thing just to go out onto my deck and scream, "Hey I Won, I Won"!
I had a hell of a week this week so this truly made my day. My weekend is off to a great start so please all enjoy your weekend.



1 comment:

Maria's Space said...

Well, so glad I could bring you your first win! Congrats. Thanks for the linky love.

Go ahead scream it!