The book delivered is "Nurture Shock" written by Daniel H. Pink. My girlfriend over from www.mariaspace.blogspot let me in on that the book has been out for a while now. That's ok it sits well with me I'm just ready to get started put up my review.
After receiving the package I was then notified that I won a giveaway. Isn't that great news????? I was floored by all the news and couldn't keep it together. It may sound a little ridiculous but hold tight I'm still a newbie. A few minutes had lingered on and I thought to myself why not eat those hot wings to keep my mouth zipped from saying a word. However that didn't do the job because no sooner Princess' God mother calls and then the cats out the bag blurt blurt blurt. I felt so much better that I was able to share my good news lol and not have to wait to blog it.
Ok here goes that's wella meeeee.













5 comments:
You should play mega millions today!! Enjoy the book!
Darn it I should have thought about that lol.
I really appreciated that book! I have passed mine onto Handsome's teacher and she told me she had heard of it and was looking forward to reading it.
Enjoy.
Congrats on your win.
Congratulations! Even better, you're one of 5 winners to the Cirque Du Freak Movie goodies giveaway!
See here:
http://www.hipmamasplace.com/2009/10/cirque-du-freak-vampires-assistant.html
Thanks. Please send me your full name and mailing address for your prize via: hipmamasplaceatgmaildotcom
Hey lady,
I've given you an award!
Check it out at: http://annemariebusch.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-lovely-blog.html
Post a Comment