skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scentsy Giveaway 12/9/09
This giveaway is a must!
Get ready to “deck the halls” with a uniquely shaped warmer, and add a little extra shine among your other holiday decorations. Add this Scentsy Candle Warmer to your living or dining room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom, and bring a chic look home for the holidays. I will also add a nice scent that will have your home smell like you have been baking for hours. You might want to give this as a gift whatever you choose I'm sure you will enjoy this giveaway.
I will decide which one of the warmers that I will send to the lucky winner. This giveaway ends 12/12/09 you will have 48 hours to contact me with your information or I will redo this giveaway.
All you have to do is follow the steps for your chance to win. Oh make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry.
* Blog about this contest please add your favorite scent that you enjoy smelling and link back to me (provide the link in the comment) for three extra entries (this means three separate entries)
*Add me to your blogroll and provide the link
*Follow me on Twitter , Tweet this and leave the link.
*Become a fan of Through My Eyes on Facebook
6 comments:
hi! nice give away
I blogged about this giveaway
http://hollowsinshaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/scentsy-candle-warmer.html
blogged about this giveaway
http://hollowsinshaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/scentsy-candle-warmer.html
entry 2
blogged about this giveaway
http://hollowsinshaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/scentsy-candle-warmer.html
entry 3
what is the main entry?
Just say what your favorite scent it?
What if I don't have a blog can I still enter?
I so need a candle warmer:) It would be perfect for the holidays!!
Post a Comment