Saturday, November 21, 2009

Frustrated with html

Do you ever feel like you want to bang your head against the wall? As I grow increasingly  frustrated that is what I am perhaps to do. These four red walls are looking mighty tempting. I am working on tabs for my blog and the html is doing me a disservice at the moment. I must regain full control but I ask that you please bear with me as this transition takes place.

Have a wonderful weekend as I will try to bear in mind that this is a work in progress and there sure is a light at the end of my tunnel. Hugs and smooches :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I used to have zero knowledge about html codes and stuff. I had to self study. It will soon be easy once you understand the basics. Good luck! :)