I walked out this morning and wanted to just run right back in and head for my ohhhh sooo comfy bed. Some may think this weather is brisk for me in simply spells W I N T E R.
It's fastly approaching and although I love wearing the fashionable boots, mittens and the whole kitten kaboodle I could wait and put it on the backburner. I am in no way in a hurry for the red nose, chattering teeth, dripping noses and most of all I could hold off on hearing Hunky's voice sprint the words "Damn,I have to shovel again" lol. So truly and honestly Mother Nature if you can hear me please hold off a bit on winter.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













No comments:
Post a Comment