Prince has been sick for the last week fortunatley today he's feeling so much better. He spent this week with high fevers and tons of moaning from his pain.
With him being sick and me worrying about this whole Swine Flu epedemic excitement sure set in this morning when he woke up and asked, "Mommy can you bulid my Lego house with me". A smile came across his face as he snuggled up into me. Of course all I could think was YES YES YES my baby is feeling better and away I went to build that Lego house.
After having the flu with a topping of strep throat this little man deserves a Banna Boat so Friendly's here we come!!!!!
His fever is nearly gone and we have a happy little man.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













2 comments:
Poor little guy I hope he gets better soon. Munchkin.
thanks for dropping by! :D yes, couple's corner is open to all.. it is on every Wednesday :) you can check http://rodliz.info/ for more information
by the way, you can also join our mommy moments meme every Friday :D
Post a Comment