Ohhh gee if my mind is going to blow it's going to happen any second. My job today is to go through the Scholarship Handbook and find as many as Spider Monkey can apply to. Wish me well on this adventure and we hope to see some approvals. Fingers are now crossed. By the way we had a great time visiting St. Rose college. It's going to be one of her top choices http://www.strosedu.com/.
Oh My Beautiful Girl
-
I wish you saw yourself the way I see you.You are smart, beautiful, funny,
witty, amazing, incredible, and so much more without even trying. Even the
butt...
Someone turns ten
-
Today is the tenth birthday of my little guy. For a while we convinced him
he had outgrown presents, then we convinced him he had only one. I thought
it w...
DVD Release - TERRI - October 11th
-
*John C. Reilly and Jacob Wysocki Allow Their Inner Selves To Shine in the
Touching Indie Hit Emerging onto Blu-ray and DVD October 11th*
From the produ...
No comments:
Post a Comment