Adults hurt just as children hurt. There's something I would like to mention and that would be Bulimia. Does this frighten you because it does to me? A friend of mine seems to be wondering if this is her situation or if she's just going through a yucky period.
People with bulimia are often ashamed of their eating problems and attempt to conceal their symptoms. Binge/purge behavior is often quite secretive and that's my friends problem. Until today she opened up and there is a feeling of relief. While she was thinking she was alone there were others like her. She is not yet prepared to allow her family to into her world. Into her secret for the feel of disappointment but we will work it through. We have found an outlet and soon life will be normal again.
She is the one who always has an answer and noticed by her family as the strong branch. We are going to nurture this limb and make it strong again. For she once stood tall and will once again. Remember this silent killer lurks on the older as well
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago













1 comment:
I wish we never had to let our babies go! When they are babies you can't wait for them to learn to walk and you are so proud of them. Then all of a sudden they are walking out the door to go off to college. I feel for you, I'll be in your shoes in a few years and I don't know if I'll be able to let go.
Post a Comment