This pictures seem slike a postcard quality. So nice, image is so colorful.
Anyway, I seen your comment on Chris of Mommy Journey, and you asked her if the Couple's Corner is open for all. Yes it is. This Wednesday is our 3rd week. It's never too late to join. Our first week was Introduction of you and your spouse. Second week The day you met/dined out and this week is we're In love. You can put all 3 together in one entry. You are most welcome to join..
http://rodliz.info is the link.. Thank you and hope to see you around.. RodLiz, aka Mom of Four
Congratulations Sheress...you are the winner of our October Giveaway. Please email me your shipping address to lovingbarefoot@gmail.com. Have a great night. So glad to read your son is feeling better by the way. My son was sick five times in three months. I am grateful he is finally doing well again.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
Someone turns ten
-
Today is the tenth birthday of my little guy. For a while we convinced him
he had outgrown presents, then we convinced him he had only one. I thought
it w...
DVD Release - TERRI - October 11th
-
*John C. Reilly and Jacob Wysocki Allow Their Inner Selves To Shine in the
Touching Indie Hit Emerging onto Blu-ray and DVD October 11th*
From the produ...
8 comments:
Good morning Sheress and thank you for your prayers on behalf of Ernie and Tony.
This is such a charming picture. I love how boots, shoes, baby shoes, etc. can be recycled into clever and fun pots for plants.
Those mums are so cheerful-looking. I agree that it would be fun to know what adventures they've had.
Lovely blooms in a shoes:).
Have a nice week.
This pictures seem slike a postcard quality. So nice, image is so colorful.
Anyway, I seen your comment on Chris of Mommy Journey, and you asked her if the Couple's Corner is open for all. Yes it is. This Wednesday is our 3rd week. It's never too late to join. Our first week was Introduction of you and your spouse. Second week The day you met/dined out and this week is we're In love. You can put all 3 together in one entry. You are most welcome to join..
http://rodliz.info is the link..
Thank you and hope to see you around.. RodLiz, aka Mom of Four
Really cute. I love seeing odd and different ways to hold beautiful flowers.
What a unique flowers pot!
Those boots do look worn but comfortable. Very creative shot!
Congratulations Sheress...you are the winner of our October Giveaway. Please email me your shipping address to lovingbarefoot@gmail.com. Have a great night. So glad to read your son is feeling better by the way. My son was sick five times in three months. I am grateful he is finally doing well again.
Post a Comment