http://www.themomjen.com/
Here we have Spider Monkey and I this was taken on our college road trip to Buffalo. I was just so happy to hear that She was not going six hours away that I had to plant her one. My baby is not leving so far wooowhoo.
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago














3 comments:
Very nice when they don't go too far...although also nice that they are out. lol. Mine started this year too.
Aw, that's sweet! Happy Thursday!
Hi! Cute pic :)
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! In regards to being a follower, my blog is on wordpress so you could add me to your blogroll or click the Entries RSS button on my sidebar towards the bottom. Then you can subscribe via a reader.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment