Ahhh choo ahhh choooo please pass the tissue box. My eyes are watery, my nose is dripping (Yucky)....hey it is what is and my throat well it's scratchy. Soup sounds good if I could only make it to the kitchen. Let's see what will happen next.
Oh My Beautiful Girl
-
I wish you saw yourself the way I see you.You are smart, beautiful, funny,
witty, amazing, incredible, and so much more without even trying. Even the
butt...
Someone turns ten
-
Today is the tenth birthday of my little guy. For a while we convinced him
he had outgrown presents, then we convinced him he had only one. I thought
it w...
DVD Release - TERRI - October 11th
-
*John C. Reilly and Jacob Wysocki Allow Their Inner Selves To Shine in the
Touching Indie Hit Emerging onto Blu-ray and DVD October 11th*
From the produ...
3 comments:
I like how you say "hand me the bucket". Is it that bad?
Poor thing. Hey have you gone to my parent's house to eat lately? LOL Feel Better!!!
Feel better.
Post a Comment