Thursday, October 15, 2009
#146
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
And...here we go!
1. So are we going shopping?
2. A great life for me is what's up ahead.
3. I love to entertain.
4. A life of some sort.
5. I walk a dog that I cannot stand.
6. Happiness is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the movies, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids over to soccer and Sunday, I want to and going to take the kids pumkin picking!
Come join the fun!!!!
Wishing For A Simpler Time
-
Cartooned my daughter and nieces Is anyone else feeling as if they want a
reset to simpler times? A longing for connection with the people you love.
I thin...
4 days ago














7 comments:
Hopefully a great life for all of us is up ahead ;)
Happy weekend! Here's mine -> http://www.joannemv.com/?p=233
Ugg. I feel sorry that you walk a dog that you cannot stand. Hopefully you won't have to do it much this weekend! TGIF
looks like u will be having a great weekend :)
u may view mine if u have time
Have fun pumpkin picking. I should have put that on my list.
Fun idea!!!
Have a great weekend!
Ooo...the pumpkin patch? I wish I was going. It sounds like fun, and I miss being younger and doing that with my family! (Perhaps you can take the dog you dislike there and leave it? I'm sure someone will take care of him.) ;)
Have a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
I like happiness, :) nice giveaway hope your next one is open to all.
Post a Comment