Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boy oh boy




Boys are amazing and I just happen to be the mom that lives and breathes her son. My girls are are loved just as much but this post is about my little guy.


Nicky had his friend over yesterday for a play date and I couldn't believe how grown he has gotten. They had such a great time playing together and it was wonderful watching him playing with someone other then his sisters. The swords, cars and dinos were all out and scattered all over and the funny thing is I was not even concerned with the mess. Which if you know me that's not all that usual. It was entertainment at its best. Life was just flowing and then I thought my baby boy is off to school in a few months. Never again will I be his main source of play, never again will he spend his major part of the day with me and never again will I be the only one serving him his lunch.


I don't know what is but I think all the time how lucky I am to have this sweet, handsome, playful little guy in my life. I almost cry when he comes running to give me his little hugs and big kisses. Why do they have to grow???? Why do they have to marry off lol. Do you think his wife will move in with my husband and I. Ok, this is getting a bit ahead of myself. But I just want to say that I LOVE MY SON.

No comments: