
Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
My question is:
When was the last time you laughed and why?
The last time I laughed was yesterday watching my husband playing with my son. My husband was tickling him and his laughter was contagious.













11 comments:
I laughed at my son this morning so he would laugh back at me. I laugh a lot at and with my children!
OK - I guess I have to Fess up here ~ I LOVE American Idol, so, my answer is. . . When I was watching American Idol on Tuesday night - Simmon cracks me up!
My kids made me laugh this morning when they were playing and making silly noises. :)
My three year old grandson was visiting and it seemed that almost everything he did and the cute things he said made me laugh!
I laughed last night when my hubby came to bed in the middle of the night and he was making so much noise.
This morning, I was reading a passage from a book.
www.thesocialfrog.com
I was watching Chuck (tivo) last night & was laughing so hard @ Chuck trying to not be jealous but totally failing!
My three year old makes me laugh all day long. Just a few minutes ago he told me his hair (not his head, but the hair) hurts and that I needed to kiss it.
I was goofing around with my son and we both got a serious case of the giggles!
I laughed so hard when my husband, who is home from work to take care of the kids while I recover from surgery, complained he had to answer the door in his pajamas and without having taken a shower.... welcome to my world!!
It was this morning when BB was pretending to be a tree and GG was trying to chop her down. The whole "timber" act was hilarious!
Post a Comment