.jpg)
My Princess Brittney has asked for a haircut for the longest time so today I said what the heck. Long layers will be ok with me however she was not at all happy with the cut. She mentioned that you couldn't even see the layers. I felt bad but just didn't bring my self to let her go any shorter. The lady working on her hair did tell her that she also thought she shouldn't go any shorter so that made it a little easier for Princess. I guess since it didn't only come from my mouth it made it ok.
I tend to think that girls should have their hair long until they reach 16. Yes, many of you may think that's just absurd. The logic behind it for me is that girls will grow into women and will have a life time of choice. What woman really wants long hair at the age of 45 or 50? Not to pretty at that age to me.
Any how I feel my girls look beautiful with long hair. Now on the other side I would love to see how they would look with a bob shh don't mention it too loud.
I tend to think that girls should have their hair long until they reach 16. Yes, many of you may think that's just absurd. The logic behind it for me is that girls will grow into women and will have a life time of choice. What woman really wants long hair at the age of 45 or 50? Not to pretty at that age to me.
Any how I feel my girls look beautiful with long hair. Now on the other side I would love to see how they would look with a bob shh don't mention it too loud.













No comments:
Post a Comment