
1. When was the last time you smoked pot?
Never did not for me
2. What do you think is your biggest weakness?
Bread
3. What is your biggest fear?
Death; not being here for my family
4. Is there a particular goal that you’d like accomplish this year
Yes, losing 15 lbs
?5. What do you miss most from your youth?
Walking next to my dad with my hand in his back pocket. I thought he was the best as a little girl.
6. What is your best physical feature?
That would be my bump, twins and eyes at least from what I hear :)
7. Are you very confident?
Very much soooooooooo
8. Tell us about the last time you were drunk.
Boy that would be when I was 22. I drank with my cousin and husband on my mother in-laws front porch. We were drinking Tequila and I downed the worm. Saw stars and then cried and poored my heart out to my cousin and husband. Had fun for sure but I do not remember anything else but waking up to head for Action Park the next morning.
9. Have you ever cheated on a lover?
If you mean when I was a teenager that would be yes while being Married no.













5 comments:
I never could make myself eat the worm...
U ate the worm? Gross. I am never kissing you again!
Oh you literally meant you ate the worm?! woah.. people put worms in their tequila?? Sorry i can be a bit ignorant about these things. lol!
Wow eat the worm i can't do it.
so it is true you feel kind of flying?
My hubby *laugh*
he explain to me the momento like i want to heard that..
Katherine, I can say that I thought I was in a whole other world. lol I honestly don't remember much. I did have fun though.
Post a Comment