Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flash Back

That's right Wayyyyyyyyy back.... I had the chance to reconnect with some old friends on Facebook. I love that site!!! I wish I we were able to rewind and transfer back hmmmmmmmm like Back To The Future. Ok, so everyone has changed some still single, some married and some with children. Few look the same but it's ok just like old days. No worries, carefree only homework and a test. Christmas shows, talent shows to show all that Jazz. Once a month on a Friday a school movie to see. And then if you were like me and my classmates in a catholic school ughhh you had to go sit in church and hear the Father. That's alright I wouldn't trade those days.

I lovvvve it to think I had not intentions of going full speed hee hee hee. Some of us are looking to meet again and if you know me you can count me in. I have my Party Shoes waiting and my car is READY to go brooooom. Hmmm is that freestyle I hear ohhhh yeah bring it back way back. Maria, Jhonny O oh yeah I think lmao right now.

No comments: