It was just as titled with alot of splishing and splashing. Dh and I took the kids to Splish Splash down in Long Island on Saturday. Well it sure lives up to it's name. We went along with other members of our family who took their kids which made the day even better. The kids had a great time and not one argument. How could they. They were too busy running and getting soaked. A great place even for adults. Lots of laughs and a great time with our family.
Oh My Beautiful Girl
-
I wish you saw yourself the way I see you.You are smart, beautiful, funny,
witty, amazing, incredible, and so much more without even trying. Even the
butt...
Someone turns ten
-
Today is the tenth birthday of my little guy. For a while we convinced him
he had outgrown presents, then we convinced him he had only one. I thought
it w...
DVD Release - TERRI - October 11th
-
*John C. Reilly and Jacob Wysocki Allow Their Inner Selves To Shine in the
Touching Indie Hit Emerging onto Blu-ray and DVD October 11th*
From the produ...
1 comment:
Splish Splash...speaking of that, we should be heading to the uh-um-beach no?
Soon????
Post a Comment