Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reflections of 2009 & What's to come in 2010

I like to begin my blog today by wishing everyone a healthy and Happy New Year. Reflecting back on 2009 brings me happiness and also makes me scrounge my mouth. I am grateful that I had many things to smile about.


My smiling reflections

Sending my son off to kindergarten made me laugh because I knew how excited he would be to come home and tell me all about his days adventure.

Princess and Prince now have God parents who I thought made the perfect match for each of them.

My Charm has finally found herself and writing along with music is her passion. She's not the middle child but a unique and precious gem. That brings a huge and lasting smile to my face.

Hunky and I took Spider Monkey on her college tours. What trips those were lots of laughter and fixing up in a public bathroom.


I made a new friend who has now become very dear to me.

I still have a home of my own with on time mortgage payments. Now that's something to smile about.
Thank you God for that one.


My husband’s job gave him a promotion :O) (lot's more shoes and bags for me)

My husband takes special care of my children and me that alone can make me smile.

My old friends will always remain my best friends along with my new one. That makes me smile because a woman needs her girls.

Reflections that I was not to happy with


I found out that someone I truly cared about hurt me.

I was going to choke my husband when two more dogs were added to the family. (I can forgive since one has left and one more is going)

My son leaving off to kindergarten. As happy as I was for him I hated the fact that he wasn't going to be spending the day with me.

Having to witness the hurt in My Charms growing phase.

Having to deal with watching how happy Spider Monkey was going off to visit these far away schools and realizing that this truly is the last year she will be home.

Stay tuned for what I look forward to this year of 2010.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this post! It is simple yet powerfully...YOU

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Sounds like a great year. A bunch of happiness plus a bit of sadness all rolled into one!
Looking forward to a wonderful new year...

Unknown said...

Get more Visitors & LIKE fast, easy & FREE
More LIKEs + More VISITORs = More BUSINESS = more SALEs http://wp.me/p30qhb-932