Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Let The Dogs Out






Ok, if you know me you will know that dogs and I have a love hate relationship. Yes, I have shown up with a brand new dog and of course my husband and friends thought I clearly lost my mind but they are just sooooo darn cute. Take a look for your self the cute little Shitz "Tiffany " is ours, the black Lab "Maximillion" yes well he's ours to. That Golden Retriever "Bonnie" well she's not mine and poor old "Clyde" well he's sort of went MIA. Next we have,"Saboo" the American Staffer he's also known as the dog with all the Salsa. No he's not quite mine either, he actually belongs to my best friend Niki and last but not least we have "Bongo" the new addition and he's also a Staffer. Again not mine his owner is Niki.







No comments: