
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would hope that no one kills me.
2. Jealousy is the eye of the evil.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that _my dad would have a clean and sober life.
4. I'd rather be happy than sad any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance.
6. If time were in a bottle I would be very sad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing a book, tomorrow my plans include going to the Childrens Museum and Sunday, I want to lay in.













4 comments:
I absolutely want to finish a book tonight. What are you reading?
I wish we had a childrens museum closeby.
U R already done with the book?
We need to chat I am dying to talk about where I am in the book.
So glad you are blogging. U have no idea how happy this makes me.
It is awesome having a "real" friend blogging with me.
This can only bring us closer if that is even possible.
Thanks for commenting; I ALSO love that we can be in the same place at the same time and not need to entertain each other when we are dealing with your children. There is a comfort level there that you only get with FAMILY.
I have finally finished the Kite Runner and will now start on My Sister's Keeper. How did you feel about the Kite Runner? Look forward to hearing from you.
Try to read My Sister's Keeper this weekend so Monday we can talk. You are going to like it when you get further into it. I can only imagine our conversations over this one.
Post a Comment